Tuesday, August 7, 2007

From the Windy City to the Sunshine State

Waaaazzzzz UP PEOPLE!!!!!
First day back from my vacation in Chi Town, not at all what I expected. Yes I knew it was a big city with lots of people but for some reason I thought it would be a lot of Chicago natives downtown. Not at all, it was definitely a tourist city. We even tried to get away from the major tour site seeing areas, off the beaten path. We were still surrounded by a sea of foreign languages. Despite not really getting to experience a large amount of local flavor, I great time with a lot of firsts. First time on a train, first time on the Chicago water taxi, first time eating authentic Chicago style pizza, first time having a combo (Italian sauage and beef), and my first time in a REALLY tall building. My favorite had to be the dive bar blues establishments, wow was that great! If you didn't all ready know I'm a musician and a huge fan of all music, especially the Blues. It was amazing! we got to see 4 truly great unsigned blues artists. It was another lesson in REAL music and artistry. I could go on for days about what experience in the Windy City but I think you should go experience it for your self. Well, back to reality here at Nuisance Wildlife Relocation. Time to get my nose back to the grindstone and catch some critters! Have wonderfully hot and WILD week!

No comments: