Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Contest

Good morning everyone, I spent the majority of yesterday visiting pest control companies in Sarasota County dropping off information about June's referral contest. I got tons of great feedback from my visits. The prize is a gift certificate for the person and a guest to spend an evening on the Marina Jack's Sunset Dinner Cruise. The contest is pretty basic, refer Nuisance Wildlife Relocation Inc. when one of their customers requires a service that we provide. Whomever gives the most referrals in the month of June will receive the prize. How easy is that? These are services that they don't provide. The customer gets information to the company that can service their need and the pest control company employee enters into the contest with an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing night out on a dinner boat. This is the first contest but we will be doing this each and every month. Wonder what the chances are of the employee taking me with them as their guest? Oh, come on, I need a relaxing time out on a dinner boat. Well I think the chances are pretty slim but I'm sure the person and their guest will enjoy themselves even if I can't go. Until tomorrow... Have a Wild one

No comments: